A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day One

(I'm debating whether or not to fix up Josh's spelling errors and capitalization laziness.  If I start now, I will have to do it for two years, and I know that will be time consuming.  So I think I'm going to leave his emails as is.  That's just how Josh types.)

Hola mi familia! I only have 5 minutes so this wont be very detailed. Well im here all safe and sound and its been going great!  I really like my district!  theyre all fantastic guys.  my companions name is elder Fuller.  He's very nice and we get along very well.  My district all ready feels like family.  So far i like the provo mtc.  Our spanish teacher hardly spoke any english at all so i understood very little.  but it was a very good experience and i cant wait to learn more.  well i think im just about out of time so ill talk to you later! oh and im pretty sure my p day is on thursdays. 

love josh

No comments:

Post a Comment