A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

Thursday, September 4, 2014

First Week in the MTC

Hola mi familia! So I only have like 15 more minutes left of email time so im sorry if this isnt the best email ever.  

Everything has been going super good so far!  I really like it here.  My district and zone is super fantastic!  My companions name is Elder Fuller.  He's from Heber.  My teachers name is Hermano Meza and he is very very good at teaching.  He hardly ever speaks english so i dont understand a lot of what he's telling us.  Ive been getting better at it though!  So im not actualy on the main campus of the MTC hardly ever.  Just for devotionals every sunday and tuesday and then for emailing.  My class room and residense is on the west campus of this mtc.  I'm very happy about that too.  The bedrooms are alot nicer and i only have to share a bathroom with 3 other elders.  I've been told the food is a bit better on main campus but the food on west campus is still normally pretty good.  Everyone here is really nice and i've made alot of good friends.  Teaching only in spanish is very difficult but luckily my companion took 4 years of spanish in high school.  So he just ends up being the one who says everying that we didn't previously write down.  All the days have been just blending together so i dont really remember what we did on specific days.  Lo siento!  Well i think its pretty much time for me to be done so adios todas personas!

Elder Eastman

Ps. I met a girl on sunday named Hermana Westman. That was pretty much the coolest thing ever. (because of her name!)

(my companion is the one kissing his tie)


No comments:

Post a Comment