A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

Monday, May 4, 2015

Don't Eat the Chicken Liver

Hello Mother!

I'm doing good and feeling better!  Nope the baptism wasnt able to happen.  Only because the mom wasnt able to sign the paper thing.  But it should happen this next saturday.   
Well that's super cool that those guys are going on a mission!  Is it going to be a 2 year mission? 
Yep i get you talk to you guys this sunday!  We can do it at 5 (your time).  I dont think i remember my username and password for my skype acount though.  Do you think you could make a new one for me and send me the username and password?  
Yesterday we got our changes!  Both me and Elder Caceres are staying here.  Which im pretty happy about.  We did get a new asistent (of the president)  though!  And it's my "father" Elder Peters!  So that's pretty cool.  I also got to see my mtc companion Elder Fuller today where alot of the missionaries meet to go to there new sectors.  It was really fun to be able to talk with him after a long time of not seeing each other.  
Well that's pretty much it for now!  Sorry i dont have any new pictures.  

Elder Eastman

Hello Father! I'm doing great.  Nope we didnt have baptism on saturday.  Only because her mom wasnt able to sign the paper thing before the baptism.  But this next saturday is pretty firm that it will happen.  
The walking is alright.  Still alot of it.  But at least there are alot of busses here.  Yep i'm getting enough food and i'm getting as much sleep as possible while still being obedient.  
I dont remember if i told you but i had to eat some liver from chicken a little while ago.  It gave me food poisoning.  It wasnt very fun.  But im alright now.  
Well if we have time in the morning i will study spanish.  But alot of the time we dont have enough time to do it, because of a lesson or meetings.  
Love you too!

Elder Eastman

No comments:

Post a Comment