A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Teaching Gospel Principles

Hello Mother!

Yep i read my blessing pretty often.  It's always nice to read it. 
The Pasmiño did come to church again.  They're doing super good.  And will probably get baptised this Saturday.  The last thing we taught them was Tithing.  But I cant remember what part I taught.  We switch off alot and dont always teach the same parts every lesson.  I did, this sunday, get to teach all of the Gosple Principles class in church.  Right as the class was starting i was chosen to teach it.  So I didnt know at all that i was going to have to do it before.  But it all went well and turned out to be a nice lesson.  I'm so glad that the Spirit helps us be able to teach lessons and classes.  It would be alot harder without it.  Oh and i got to teach about repentence for this class.  It was nice.  

Hmmm... That's a tough question.  Well it is true that i would like the newest version when i get back.  So I guess she can have it as long as i dont lose any of my music or pictures or other important things.  So you could just make sure that all of that important stuff is on my computer before hooking her up with it.  I think all of that stuff is already on my computer, but you could just make sure.  And also make sure that that phone isnt synced with my computer anymore.  

Yes i got that package a little while ago.  Thank you a bunch for it!  The jacket works very well.  I would like a few socks.  (for his birthday) Some of mine have holes in them.  Ties are always wonderful too.  Tech Decks are fun.  They're just tiny skateboards for your fingers.  Elder Peters gave me one after our time together.  That's pretty much what i can think of right now.  

Elder Eastman

I have some pictures this week!

The first one a park that our ward cleaned up the other day.  
The second one is a sunset on a street that we live next to. 
The third one is my companion and me with Quito behind us. 





Hello Father!  

I'm doing super good.  And feeling good too.  Although im still pretty tired alot.  But that's ok.  Our next transfers are in about 3 weeks.  I think i might be going this time because my companion only has one more transfer after this one and a new guy needs to come in to learn the sector before my companion goes.  But you never really knows what is going to happen. 

Yeah my district is pretty obedient.  They could get a bit better, mostly in becoming consecrated missionaries,  but for the most part they are obedient.  Yeah there are alot of problems with obedience here.  It's because of that, that not all the companionships have cellphones.  

That edger was a bit of a pain to use.  After you get it started you have to let it run for a few minutes before you can pull on the throttle.  But that's cool that you got a new one.  

Love you mucho también!
Elder Eastman

No comments:

Post a Comment