A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

Monday, December 28, 2015

Sick Again

Hey mom!  Well I'm pretty sick right now.  I've thown up a few times already.  So I'm in pretty bad shape right now.  Sorry if the email is a bit shorter than normal.  
A contact that we had a few weeks ago who we invited to church, actually came to church this sunday.  His name is Carlos Panchana.  He's a bit of an older guy and separated from his wife.  We visited him after church and he told us how he would like to stay in this church for good and get baptised.  He's pretty much a golden investigator!  Well that and the skype call were the two best things that happend this week.  I hope you guys have a good new years!

Elder Eastman


Hey dad.  It was definitely super awesome to be able to talk to you guys too.  I wish we had a bit more time to talk.  40 minutes goes by super fast.  Well right now I'm feeling pretty sick.  I've already thrown up 2 times.  I probably ate some thing bad.  So I wont be able to write a whole lot this time.  But I'm really glad to be here too.  This work is a wonderful work and I'm happy to be able to help in it.  
I love you too!

Elder Eastman

No comments:

Post a Comment