A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

Monday, June 15, 2015

Transfer to Ambato

Hello Father!  
I'm doing super good!  We had our changes today!  And i moved to a city called Ambato.  It's a bit more south than Quito.  I injured my finger while dealing with my luggage, so now i have a bandaid on it.  I'll be alright though.  That sure does sound like a super fun trip!  That's crazy about Disneyland!  Oh goodness i didnt realize that it's Emma's birthday today!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!!!  
Love you too!

Elder Eastman


Hello Mother!  
I'm very good today.  The week was good too.  A bit rough with finding new investigators and having people in church but it's alright.  (I asked him to tell me about the Familia Pasmiño)  Alexandra is the mother and Joanna is a daughter.  Alexandra is married to a man named Marcos.  If im not wrong they have 3 kids.  2 daughter and 1 son.  The daughter that isnt Joanna doesnt live there.  And the son is rebelious and doenst want to listen to us.  He's also 19 years old.  Joanna i believe is in her mid 20's.  The other daughter is even older I think.  Well the bummer thing is that i wont ever be able to see them get baptised because today we had transfers.  And i moved out of Quito to a city called Ambato.  Ambato is a pretty sweet place.  And my sector is in the center of Ambato.  So there's some pretty cool stuff here.  I'm now with Elder Aguirre.  He is 19 years old.  He's from Texas.  His parents are Mexican but he was born in the States.  So he is fluent in both English and Spanish.  He's got a bit over a year in the mission.  And he's a pretty cool guy!  I'm pretty excited to be able to work here in Ambato now!  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EMMA AGAIN!!!!  

Elder Eastman

No comments:

Post a Comment