A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

Monday, October 12, 2015

Three Possible Baptisms

Hello Father!  
I'm doing really good.  My companion is great.  We're doing well together.  No I'm not a district leader.  Thanks for that thought.  I like thinking about the Atonement as well.  It's really one of the most important things to study.  Our president recently said that a missionary once asked him how he has come to understand the Atonement.  President said that he's done it by repenting.  So really the best way to come to understand the Atonement is by using it and repenting.  We will then feel it's power and what it's really ment for.  
Well I love you too! Have a great week!
Elder Eastman


Hey Mom!  
Oh man, for some reason I've never really enjoyed watching those videos. (home videos of him when he was little)  But I definitely have been born of goodly parents and you have taught me well.  Thanks for being a good example and for helping me become better.  
The work this week was great.  I feel really good about this week.  Three investigators came to church this week.  One is named Carlos Criollo.  He is the dad of a family where the rest are members, only he isnt a member.  He has received answers to his prayers and is coming to church now but still has a few doubts about baptism.  But if everything goes well with him he should get baptised this saturday.  Another investigator that came to church is named Jairon Reyes.  He is an 8 year old boy but neither of his parents are members, just his grandpa.  So because of that, we are in charge of his baptism. He has already come to church quite a few times, we just didnt know about him earlier.  He will be getting baptised this friday.  The last investigator is named Araseli Mera.  You might have already heard a bit about her already.  This was her third time coming to church.  She has been doing well with keeping the commitments we have given her like reading the Book of Mormon, praying and coming to church.  She is excited and basicaly ready for her baptism.  She could also get baptised this Saturday.  The only problem is that she has classes to go to this next sunday and the sunday after that, which makes her not able to come to church.  So her baptismal date is now for the 31st.  
Nope I havnt gotten that envelope yet.  I'm sure I'll get it soon.  
A pare of athletic socks would be wonderful.  I would like some flamin hot chitos, I miss those.  Well if I think of anything else I'll tell you next week.  
Well I love you too mom!  

Elder Eastman

No comments:

Post a Comment