A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

Monday, February 22, 2016

Santo Domingo

Hello father of mine.  
I'm doing really good.  We had changes today and now I am in the city of Santo Domingo.  Which is still in the same zone that I was in before.  I'm with Elder Diaz de Oropeza.  He was also in the same zone as me before.  So it kinda feels wierd to be companions with someone that I already knew before and in the same zone as before.  But it's all good and I'm super excited to start working here with him.  I'll also really miss La Concordia and the people there.  I really grew to love that place and the people there.  Elder Diaz de Oropeza is from Bolivia and is a super cool guy.  
That's cool that you got to go to that fireside.  I always love learning and talking about the Atonement.  Literally everything else in the world depends on the Atonement.  Whenever we dont know exactly what to say as missionaries, we can always at least talk about Jesus Christ and all the things that He did for us.  I know that Jesus Christ is real too.  I have been able to feel my love for Him and the Father grow during this time that I have been here in Ecuador.  
I love you dad!

Elder Eastman

Hello Mom!
So yep, we had changes today and now I am in the city of Santo Domingo.  Which is still in the same zone that I was in before.  I'm with the Elder Diaz de Oropeza.  He was also in the same zone as me before.  So it kinda feels wierd to be companions with someone that I already knew before and in the same zone as before.  But it's all good and I'm super excited to start working here with him.  I'll also really miss La Concordia and the people there.  I really grew to love that place and the people there.  Elder Diaz de Oropeza is from Bolivia and is a super cool guy.
Carlos Pancana got baptised on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday.  The baptism (done by elder Hall) was a nice, spiritual experience.  Carlos gave a really good testimony at the end and was all smiles.  The Lord really does prepare the way to carry out all of his plans.  
I have been kind of wanting to apply to Utah State to see if I could go there.  So I was wanting to ask you if you could help me out with that.  Cause I'm pretty sure that I cant do all of it here on the mission.  Well I'm not really sure what the process would be.  But I do want to apply to that school.  
Well I love you all so much and I'm very happy that you are all striving to keep the commandments and serve the Lord in your callings.  

Elder Eastman




No comments:

Post a Comment