A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

A Record of Elder Eastman's Missionary Service in the Quito Ecuador Mission

Monday, February 29, 2016

The Missionary Family

Hey dad.  Yep everything is good here.  Im still trying to get used to the new sector and learn all the streets and stuff like that.  This sector is really similar to my last sector.  Still mostly dirt roads and small houses.  I think this sector is a bit more dangerous than my last sector.  But so far nothing bad has happened.  I still kinda miss my last sector.  But I'm sure that I'll get used to being here soon.  When I moved to La Concordia from Ambato I really missed Ambato.  But then after a little while I got used to La Concordia.  
Yeah I think I have seen a few baby blessings.  I think they're pretty much the same.  
Thanks a bunch for applying to USU for me!! Was it easy to do it? I think I would like to go to USU.  I would be closer to home and be with Luc and Christian.  So I think it would be super awesome to go there.  
I love you too dad!
Elder Eastman


Hey mom!  
So this week was a pretty good week here in Santo Domingo.  Elder Diaz de Oropeza is a good companion and we are getting along really well.  I agree his name is a bit long.  Yep that's our apartment.  We have our desks and beds in other rooms.  The house is pretty big so there is a lot of extra space with nothing to put in them.  There is absolutely no storage space in this house.  I still have pretty much all of my stuff in my suitcases.  Hopefully we can get some more stuff to put our clothes into.  
Thanks a bunch for applying to USU for me!  I have been wanting to go to USU lately but I will definitely pray and fast about it.  
Here in this ward there is a program going on called the missionary family.  Every week a new family is asigned to be the missionary family.  And in that week they have to work just like us missionaries work.  Such as contacting people, going to lessons with us, visiting less active people and stuff like that.  It works really well becuase it helps them feel like they really are called to be missionaries.  I think this is a super good idea that they have put into practice here.  
Well my time is up now so I gotta go!
I love you all!
Elder Eastman

No comments:

Post a Comment